Video Sexy Dancer Jingle Bell Rock


Video Dari Youtube di-upload oleh LadyNadinne dan berikut vedeo dan komentarnya :

Hello, everyone. So, I've been thinking about it for a long time and finally I decided to make my own wishlist. I know I've only 280+ viewers, but I hope someone will be able to do one of my wishes. I'd be very happy and I wanna already thank you guys! :)



At first, I'd be honored if anyone could make a video for me:

► Wish #1 | About one of my favourite TV series:
The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, 90210.

► Wish #2 | About one of the movies I'm addicted to:
Easy A, Harry Potter, Dear John, Red Riding Hood, Mean Girls, John Tucker Must Die,

► Wish #3 | About Faye Chamberlain (or Hayley), Rebekah Mikaelson, Hanna Marin.

► Wish #4 | About one of my favourite celebs:
Phoebe Tonkin, Emma Watson, Brenda Song, Amanda Seyfried, Claire Holt, Ashley Benson, Emma Stone, Jessica Stroup, Ian Somerhalder, Grey Damon, Chris Zylka, Ian Harding, Freddie Stroma, Shiloh Fernandez, Xavier Samuel.

► Wish #5 | ABOUT HAYLEY/DAMON! I'd be very, very grateful for this one! :)

► Wish # 6 | Please, subscribe my Back-Up channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Madelinex...

► Wish #7 | Please, follow me on twitter and tumblr.
https://twitter.com/LadyNadinne
http://ladynadinne.tumblr.com/

That's everything. If you could do any of these wishes I'd be very, very honored and grateful! Thank you guys, in advance! And I know it's too early for it, but who cares...? MERRY CHRISMTAS EVERYONE!!! ♥

Lo Masih 0 komentar, dikomentari donk.!

Tinggalkan Komentar. Kalau tidak mau komentar ya, tinggalin duwit ya..hihihi